Thursday, April 2, 2020

LITTLE MERMAID Gecko Galz Daily Challenge Apr 2

LITTLE Mermaid
Gecko Galz daily blog challenge
for April 2 2020

I couldnt wait for this challenge, as I love the fantasy and magic of mermaids!


I created my Mermaid on a blank CD. The glistening colors of it reminded me of the sparkling water that splashes in the ocean when the sun is shining.

I cut out a background rectangle from Gecko Galz Dream Weaver ATC Collection

Glued that to the CD.
Frayed up a white piece of cheesecloth, + glued that over the rectangle.
Chose a beautiful mermaid from Gecko Galz
                           
Glued her over top the cheesecloth.
Added touches-A flat iridescent marble, die cut coral, sequin seashells, and a coral pink paper rose.

Not shown, but I covered the back in a sparkle paper. 
This would look pretty hanging in front of a window, where the sun would show all the rainbow colors of the CD

5 comments:

  1. Love the CD base idea, especially if use this in a window - the colours would be fabulous. Gorgeous mermaid image and lovely coral fronds. Great project, Kim. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is lovely. I like the idea of using the CD as a base - I have several that for some reason wouldn't record anything so should give this a go myself.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kim, I spent more than an hour on your blog. I admire all your beautiful creations. Thank you for sharing the steps, teamie. They are great inspiration. Hugs, my friend, and I am your new follower, so I will visit you again and again.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and leaving a comment. I enjoy reading all your comments! Come back and visit anytime.

Since this is a public blog, please remember your name and blog info is visible to all.

March Gecko Galz DT Challenge-Magical Mushrooms

 This months challenge for Gecko Galz is MAGICAL MUSHROOMS Dude! Digital Page Magical Mushroom Forest Wonderland Tea House Wonderful Dream J...