Monday, April 27, 2020

True Colors Gecko Galz Daily Challenge


True Colors...reminds me of that Cyndi
 Lauper song
"But I see your true colors
shining through
I see your true colors
And thats why I love you"

I made this ATC to say Embrace Your Beauty
no matter who you are

I chose an image from Colors of the Wind digital collage sheet
I adhered it to a black background to make the colors pop

Butterfly + roses in a bendy, to give a 3D effect
I also used a pop dot on the butterfly in the corner.

The quote Embrace your Beauty from Charming Words digital collage sheet

Lastly, I added some iridescent blue sprigs in the corner

What is your true color?


1 comment:

  1. I'm glad I'm not the only one with that thought! I like your ATC and how it goes over the edge.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and leaving a comment. I enjoy reading all your comments! Come back and visit anytime.

Since this is a public blog, please remember your name and blog info is visible to all.

March Gecko Galz DT Challenge-Magical Mushrooms

 This months challenge for Gecko Galz is MAGICAL MUSHROOMS Dude! Digital Page Magical Mushroom Forest Wonderland Tea House Wonderful Dream J...