Tuesday, April 21, 2020

Moonbeams Gecko Galz Daily Challenge


Todays challenge over on the Gecko Galz blog is Moonbeams
I have titled my pc Moonbeams + Mermaids

A gorgeous pink frame from the Been Framed kit
holds a beautiful mermaid. Sitting on a rock under the night sky, blowing bubbles under a giant moonbeam

The mermaid is from the Colorful Mermaids Digital sheet. One of the best designs I've ever seen! The mermaids are spectacular!

I cut her out and put her on a glittery pink background. the pink matches the flowers on the ocean rock.

I made bubbles on a piece of white glossy cardstock. How did I do that you ask? I used distress oxide ink. 3 shades in green, pink + blue. I tapped the ink on my surface sheet, then sprayed water over top. Using various size lid tops, I tapped the lid into the ink, then on my paper. When I was finished, I dried the paper with my heat gun.

I adhered the bubble paper to the back of the frame I printed and cut out. 

I then cut a large moonbeam from white glitter paper, and pop dotted that to the pic.

A little pen string, to a blue die cut shell hangs from the moon.



3 comments:

Thanks for visiting and leaving a comment. I enjoy reading all your comments! Come back and visit anytime.

Since this is a public blog, please remember your name and blog info is visible to all.

March Gecko Galz DT Challenge-Magical Mushrooms

 This months challenge for Gecko Galz is MAGICAL MUSHROOMS Dude! Digital Page Magical Mushroom Forest Wonderland Tea House Wonderful Dream J...