Monday, April 13, 2020

Tea for Two Gecko Galz Daily Challenge


Tea for Two

I have created this teapot for the daily challenge over on the Gecko galz blog.

I am in love with all the beautiful floral papers from Gecko Galz!
I chose a pink + blue paper, then cut out a teapot shape

Edged it in worn lipstick distress oxide ink
Cut out 2 floral teacups from the Botanical Blend Digital Collage sheet.Using pop dots, I added them to the tea pot.

Cut an oval shape out of chipboard, then again in pink cardstock.
The pink cardstock is one I marbled using the worn lipstick distress oxide ink
Hand printed the words Tea for Two + pop dotted it in the center of the teapot

Last touch....glued on a single pink rose.

1 lump or 2?

3 comments:

  1. What a perfect teapot! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful, Kim! Did you hand cut your teapot shape? Lovely idea to have the teacups on the teapot base! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your teapot shaped card. The colours are lovely.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and leaving a comment. I enjoy reading all your comments! Come back and visit anytime.

Since this is a public blog, please remember your name and blog info is visible to all.

March Gecko Galz DT Challenge-Magical Mushrooms

 This months challenge for Gecko Galz is MAGICAL MUSHROOMS Dude! Digital Page Magical Mushroom Forest Wonderland Tea House Wonderful Dream J...