Thursday, April 30, 2020

Christmastime GG Daily Challenge


Todays daily challenge on the Gecko Galz blog is
CHRISTMASTIME

I created a mini wall hanger or could be hung on a Christmas tree

I started off with a square fancy edged paper die cut.
The edges are distressed in mica gold ink

The background paper is from the Merry Little Christmas Mini Paper Pack Set

  Fussy cut 2 children images from the Christmas Cuties digital collage sheet

Using foam mount, I 3D the images in the center.

Cut the word Believe ,from the Christmas Words collage set, and edged it in gold and green ink.
Glued it to the top

A red ribbon with 2 golden jingle bells, finish off the ornament

2 comments:

  1. What a clever idea. I think I would be hanging it on a tree. I'm a bit late getting round to looking at everyone else's entries today but at least I got here before it closed!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and leaving a comment. I enjoy reading all your comments! Come back and visit anytime.

Since this is a public blog, please remember your name and blog info is visible to all.

March Gecko Galz DT Challenge-Magical Mushrooms

 This months challenge for Gecko Galz is MAGICAL MUSHROOMS Dude! Digital Page Magical Mushroom Forest Wonderland Tea House Wonderful Dream J...