Saturday, April 25, 2020

All Things Golden Gecko Galz Daily Challenge


My creation for the challenge today on the Gecko Galz blog

I created an embellishment to use on a journal, card front or any other crafting project

The base is vintage frame with antique words
The beautiful golden girl is a digital image from the Gecko Galz Dreamland collage sheet

Shes holding an exquisite golden shimmering treasure
Using pop dots, I added her to the center

3 paper flowers, I sprayed with yellow and gold dye
In the center is gold glass beads I added with clear gel glue

Finally, a golden yellow butterfly at the bottom with the word Nature

ALL THINGS GOLDEN


2 comments:

Thanks for visiting and leaving a comment. I enjoy reading all your comments! Come back and visit anytime.

Since this is a public blog, please remember your name and blog info is visible to all.

March Gecko Galz DT Challenge-Magical Mushrooms

 This months challenge for Gecko Galz is MAGICAL MUSHROOMS Dude! Digital Page Magical Mushroom Forest Wonderland Tea House Wonderful Dream J...