Sunday, April 26, 2020

Steam Power Tag GG Daily Challenge


Another awesome daily challenge on the Gecko Galz blog. Todays theme is
STEAM POWER

I created a steampunk tag.
Started with a shipping tag. Ran it thru my Sizzix using the Clocks embossing folder

I then sprayed it using copper + gold moon shadow sprays from Lindys
When dry, I rubbed Aged Brass wax paste over the raised areas.

Next, I cut out an image from the Gecko Galz Steam Power digital collage sheet.
I glued her onto brown stardust cardstock + trimmed around the edges.

Brown glitter paper made terrific gears using a gear die and my Sizzix die cutter
I first glued one to the corner, then I glued the woman to the side of the tag.

I made a gold scroll filigree using a die and gold metallic cardstock, then glued it to the tag.

Added the other brown glitter gears.

Vintage lace, tea dyed, was tied through the tag hole. 

She would be lovely gracing a steampunk journal or book cover!

1 comment:

Thanks for visiting and leaving a comment. I enjoy reading all your comments! Come back and visit anytime.

Since this is a public blog, please remember your name and blog info is visible to all.

March Gecko Galz DT Challenge-Magical Mushrooms

 This months challenge for Gecko Galz is MAGICAL MUSHROOMS Dude! Digital Page Magical Mushroom Forest Wonderland Tea House Wonderful Dream J...