Thursday, April 23, 2020

Happy Halloween Daily GG Challenge


BOO!
Yep, its Halloween in April...or at least over on the Gecko Galz blog today

My design features a haunted house, witch kids, + a menacing winged cat on a skull.Muhahaha!

The witch girls images are from the October Magic digital collage sheet + the bat skull from their blog on an older post. I made his eyes red, he looks kinda evil doesnt he

I started with a black pc of cardstock sized 8.5" x 6.5"
Layers of cheesecloth, vintage cardstock, and a print of a haunted house. 
A moon behind the cat skull

All images are highlighted using foam pop dots

The boo bats are die cuts with white letters I added

I also die cut a spooky fence with crows and cats

Extra spookiness was achieved by adding rubber spiders along the bottom

I think this would make a spooktacular album cover!
What do you think


3 comments:

Thanks for visiting and leaving a comment. I enjoy reading all your comments! Come back and visit anytime.

Since this is a public blog, please remember your name and blog info is visible to all.

March Gecko Galz DT Challenge-Magical Mushrooms

 This months challenge for Gecko Galz is MAGICAL MUSHROOMS Dude! Digital Page Magical Mushroom Forest Wonderland Tea House Wonderful Dream J...