Saturday, April 11, 2020

With all my Heart Gecko Galz Daily Challenge-Wedding


Today on the Gecko Galz daily challenge is 
Wedding

I have created a collage tag
"With all my Heart"

Supplies used:
Shipping tag
Digital design from Bridal Bouquet
Vintage Lace
Vintage Pearl Flower
Cheesecloth
Paper roses in ivory + red
Sparkled paper flower
Die cut Window
Sticker words
Vintage Silk wax paste

Arrange items on tag before gluing down.
First I layered the vintage lace on the right side of the tag, so that some of it hung over the edge.
The cheesecloth next.
Before placing the diecut window, I highlighted it with the vintage silk wax paste. I also edged the photo with the same paste.
Then the diecut window at the top of the tag


The digi print was placed over top the layers
I decorated with the vintage pearls, paper roses, + a glittered flower
Lastly, the sticker saying was added to the bottom of the tag.


3 comments:

Thanks for visiting and leaving a comment. I enjoy reading all your comments! Come back and visit anytime.

Since this is a public blog, please remember your name and blog info is visible to all.

March Gecko Galz DT Challenge-Magical Mushrooms

 This months challenge for Gecko Galz is MAGICAL MUSHROOMS Dude! Digital Page Magical Mushroom Forest Wonderland Tea House Wonderful Dream J...