Thursday, April 16, 2020

Creepy Spooky Shadowboxes


I created 3 spooky shadowboxes
Nevermore
Creepy Dolls
Witches

The boxes are wood. Each box has 9-1" cubbyholes + are approx 4 1/4" square
I painted them all in black. After they dried, I distressed the edges with sandpaper.

I cut out a bunch of pics from the the digital sheet Night Mist
from JLEELOU on Etsy

Glued them inside the boxes.


I cut out borders from Halloween papers that were in my stash and glued them to the edges of the boxes.



 Then, using chipboard diecuts, paper digitals, and other miniatures, I glued them to the outside of the boxes.
Each box theme has coordinating miniatures + decorations
Chipboard word quotes, and a paper word quote added to the top of each box



Final step-2 triangle hooks on the back of each box

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting and leaving a comment. I enjoy reading all your comments! Come back and visit anytime.

Since this is a public blog, please remember your name and blog info is visible to all.

March Gecko Galz DT Challenge-Magical Mushrooms

 This months challenge for Gecko Galz is MAGICAL MUSHROOMS Dude! Digital Page Magical Mushroom Forest Wonderland Tea House Wonderful Dream J...