Wednesday, April 22, 2020

Hollywood Glam Gecko Galz Daily Blog Challenge

"Here's Looking at You, Kid"

Todays challenge on the Gecko Galz blog is HOLLYWOOD Glam

I designed this old Hollywood card using these fabulous images from the GG Hollywood Glam digital sheet

I chose 2 pics of Humphrey Bogart + Lauren Bacall
Nothing says hollywood glam like these 2.

I started with a gold embossed sheet of cardstock. I folded it to the size of 6.5" x 5.5"    

The Hollywood sign, clapboard, Hollywood star, + quote I found on google + printed out on white cardstock

I edged the Hollywood star in gold paint.
The large glitzy star is wood that I first painted in gold, then covered it in gold glitter.

I then glued the Hollywood sign to the center of the gold card. 
Added black glitter all around the edges.

All the other images have pop dots under them for height

Lastly, glued on the gold glittered star to the corner.
                    
                                                                                                                                            
                                            

1 comment:

Thanks for visiting and leaving a comment. I enjoy reading all your comments! Come back and visit anytime.

Since this is a public blog, please remember your name and blog info is visible to all.

March Gecko Galz DT Challenge-Magical Mushrooms

 This months challenge for Gecko Galz is MAGICAL MUSHROOMS Dude! Digital Page Magical Mushroom Forest Wonderland Tea House Wonderful Dream J...