Tuesday, April 14, 2020

Flappers Gecko Galz Daily Challenge


Another fantastic challenge over on the Gecko Galz blog today!
Flappers

I have created a flashy, sassy flapper of my own!

All supplies are from Gecko Galz

I started with this fab image, cut her out, fussy style

Using a photo background, I placed a gorgeous frame from the Been Framed Collection over top.

Raised the girl using a strip pf pop dots

For some panache, I added a pearl in her hand, and some glitzy clear rhinestones to her head, and on her outfit

"Some girls are just born with glitter!"

1 comment:

  1. I love the glamour Kim. Great idea to give her a pearl to hold.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and leaving a comment. I enjoy reading all your comments! Come back and visit anytime.

Since this is a public blog, please remember your name and blog info is visible to all.

March Gecko Galz DT Challenge-Magical Mushrooms

 This months challenge for Gecko Galz is MAGICAL MUSHROOMS Dude! Digital Page Magical Mushroom Forest Wonderland Tea House Wonderful Dream J...