Thursday, April 16, 2020

Travel Gecko Galz Daily Challenge


Ok, are we there yet? I'm packed and ready to go!

Todays challenge over on the GG blog is TRAVEL

For this challenge I created a suitcase covered with travel stickers.

I started off my making a box out of white cardstock. 
You can easily find a template anywhere online

Next, using a distress oxide pad Vintage Photo, and a spray bottle of water, I distressed the suitcase. 
Dried it with my heat gun.

Poked 2 holes in the top for the handle.
For the handle, I used some wire and glass beads

Images I cut out are from the GG Great Journeys Digital Collage Sheet
I printed out the sheet smaller, so the images would fit on the4 suitcase.
After cutting them out, I edged them using a walnut brown distress ink pad.

Glued the prints I chose on the suitcase.

I chose one of the smaller prints for the tag. Cut it into a tag shape, punched a hole in it, and using ribbon, tied it to the handle.

Now, I'm all packed and ready for my trip.
Taxi!!

3 comments:

  1. Such a great idea for the Travel theme, Kim. You are so clever and original with your creativity. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not sure you'll be going far at the moment Kim - but you are ready for when you can! The handle looks really quirky.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and leaving a comment. I enjoy reading all your comments! Come back and visit anytime.

Since this is a public blog, please remember your name and blog info is visible to all.

March Gecko Galz DT Challenge-Magical Mushrooms

 This months challenge for Gecko Galz is MAGICAL MUSHROOMS Dude! Digital Page Magical Mushroom Forest Wonderland Tea House Wonderful Dream J...