Thursday, April 9, 2020

Blue Beauty Fair Maidens Gecko Galz Daily Challenge


Today over at the Gecko Galz blog, is another wonderful daily challenge.
The theme today is FAIR MAIDENS

My entry is a card I'm calling BLUE BEAUTY
Using a glossy card, I brayered it to blend into one another,with Distress Ink in China Blue + Pistachio

The gorgeous maiden design is from the Country Girls
digital collage sheet
I glued that to the center of the card

I took a diecut paper frame that I cut out of grey paper, then  I highlighted the raised areas in pistachio + china blue distress ink, + then aged brass wax paste.

Using 3D pop dots, the frame goes over the picture.

On the top of the card I added turquoise iridescence pearls

On the bottom, a verse  Dreams Do Come True
There are also 2 more pearls, in light green.

The colors on the card are actually turquoise and aqua, but unfortunately those colors dont take right when taking a photo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting and leaving a comment. I enjoy reading all your comments! Come back and visit anytime.

Since this is a public blog, please remember your name and blog info is visible to all.

March Gecko Galz DT Challenge-Magical Mushrooms

 This months challenge for Gecko Galz is MAGICAL MUSHROOMS Dude! Digital Page Magical Mushroom Forest Wonderland Tea House Wonderful Dream J...