Wednesday, April 15, 2020

Black and White Gecko Galz Daily Challenge

If you listen well,you will hear the faint whisper
of hope,even in the darkest times

Today's challenge on the Gecko Galz blog is Black and White

I chose an image from the GG Fantasies sheet. Tall trees with ravens or crows flying high in the branches

I placed the cut out image on a piece of black burlap.
Stamped out a large full moon image on white glossy cardstock with my black soot inkpad

Glued the top part of the trees image over the lower part of the moon.
Cut out 2 feathers in black cardstock using my die cutter machine. 
I then glittered them with black glitter.
Glued them to the bottom of the trees image

Lastly, I  used my diecutter again, and cut out the trees with a muted black paper.
Using mini pop dots, I 3d them over the whole image.

The verse on the moon was added using my photo editing program.





4 comments:

  1. Another stunning creative project, Kim. Love this - the verse is particularly relevant in the difficult times. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a stunning creation, Kim!!! You are such a talented lady!!! And I love your creativity! Thank you so much for the inspiration. Kisses!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and leaving a comment. I enjoy reading all your comments! Come back and visit anytime.

Since this is a public blog, please remember your name and blog info is visible to all.

March Gecko Galz DT Challenge-Magical Mushrooms

 This months challenge for Gecko Galz is MAGICAL MUSHROOMS Dude! Digital Page Magical Mushroom Forest Wonderland Tea House Wonderful Dream J...