Friday, April 24, 2020

Pin Up Girls GG Daily Challenge


Out of the Way....
I have my sassy
britches on.

Todays daily over on the Gecko Galz blog is PIN UP 
GIRLS

I made this sassy card using a fun cowgirl image from Lets Make Lemonaid Digital Collage Sheet

On a 2 tone blue cardstock sheet, I added a strip of burlap I frayed on the edges, to the center of the card.

The pinup girl in the center. 

I diecut sunflowers + using popdots they are 3d on the card.

Leaves were done the same.

I printed out the verse then inked it in yellow.

A yellow gingham bow underneath

2 comments:

Thanks for visiting and leaving a comment. I enjoy reading all your comments! Come back and visit anytime.

Since this is a public blog, please remember your name and blog info is visible to all.

March Gecko Galz DT Challenge-Magical Mushrooms

 This months challenge for Gecko Galz is MAGICAL MUSHROOMS Dude! Digital Page Magical Mushroom Forest Wonderland Tea House Wonderful Dream J...