Wednesday, April 8, 2020

Dark Secrets Gecko Galz Daily Challenge Wicked


Todays daily challenge over at the Gecko Galz blog is DARK SECRETS

Any of you that know me, know how I love creating projects with a dark,and gothic theme, so I was really excited today.

Similar to my last post, I created a dark theme featuring a wicked design from Gecko Galz called
These images are to die for!!

A spooky graveyard background over black cardstock
Die cut filigree edges in each corner

I cut out a background image from Picture Perfect ATC Set
It worked well as a gloomy background for my pic

I placed the picture over the tombstone, just under the top of a bright lit candle digital

I added a gothic tombstone, that was backed with black cardstock, to the right. Also added another candle.

Under the moon, I glued on a bat that was die cut.

Chipboard words, She was Spellbound + Wicked were added last.

Do you know my DARK SECRET?

1 comment:

Thanks for visiting and leaving a comment. I enjoy reading all your comments! Come back and visit anytime.

Since this is a public blog, please remember your name and blog info is visible to all.

March Gecko Galz DT Challenge-Magical Mushrooms

 This months challenge for Gecko Galz is MAGICAL MUSHROOMS Dude! Digital Page Magical Mushroom Forest Wonderland Tea House Wonderful Dream J...