Sunday, April 5, 2020

Words + Music Gecko Galz Daily Challenge


Today on the Gecko Galz blog, the daily challenge is

WORDS + MUSIC

I created a tag using a song from the Gecko Galz Words of Music digital sheet

The song words I picked are from The Beatles Here Comes the Sun

A vintage piece of lace I dyed yellow was adhered to the center of the tag.

I cut out another smaller tag from a music note and floral digi sheet 
Glued that over the lace

Cut out my sun song, and glued a fairy to the back
A tiny yellow swarovski crystal in the small sun in the center of the song

Added the Sing your Song beside the fairy sun with a yellow dyed rose

Dyed another paper flower in yellow, and glued a small pink swarovski crystal to the center.
Glued that flower to the bottom corner

Lastly, I tied a pretty pink ribbon to the tag.

"Here comes the sun, and I say, its alright"





2 comments:

Thanks for visiting and leaving a comment. I enjoy reading all your comments! Come back and visit anytime.

Since this is a public blog, please remember your name and blog info is visible to all.

March Gecko Galz DT Challenge-Magical Mushrooms

 This months challenge for Gecko Galz is MAGICAL MUSHROOMS Dude! Digital Page Magical Mushroom Forest Wonderland Tea House Wonderful Dream J...