Sunday, March 15, 2020

Spring Muses Life is a Sweet Song Shadow Box

LIFE IS A SWEET SONG
CELEBRATE!

I created this shadowbox using some beautiful Muse + Floral digitals from Gecko Galz
I started off with a box. Cut the lid off, and painted the whole thing in blue shades, using acrylic paint.
The focus image for inside the box was printed out twice. The 2nd printing I made slightly bigger

A layer of tea stained cheesecloth was glued inside the box using Tim Holtz distress decoupage glue. Let dry.

The first scene I glued to the inside of the box. I cut out just the women on the bigger print, and using an action wobble, I adhered it over the scene, lining it up.

Now you can add your touches to the shadow box. I used a diecut of wisteria, and the GG spring papers, then glued
them to either side of the box front.

Found a moon image online, + glued it in the background over my dancing muses.
I added some moss to the bottom inside of my box, with some flat glass marbles. ( good for weight if your box doesnt stand on its own)

A die cut fence in the front
I then picked out some florals and fussy cut them, to decorate the box inside and out.
I used word digital stamps,along with some paper flowers with rhinestone centers.

As you can see in the video, you can watch your muses dance in the moonlight, celebrating Spring!






1 comment:

  1. I love this project, Kim! The muses' action wobble is fabulous! The wisteria die is so very beautiful. A lovely table decoration! Well done! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and leaving a comment. I enjoy reading all your comments! Come back and visit anytime.

Since this is a public blog, please remember your name and blog info is visible to all.

March Gecko Galz DT Challenge-Magical Mushrooms

 This months challenge for Gecko Galz is MAGICAL MUSHROOMS Dude! Digital Page Magical Mushroom Forest Wonderland Tea House Wonderful Dream J...