Sunday, March 15, 2020

Spring Muse Tags

SPRING MUSE TAGS






I made these tags using the wonderful digital images + papers from Gecko Galz.
Arent they gorgeous!!

Using a tag die, I cut bases with a lightweight chipboard and a cereal box....yep! you read that right. LOL

I glued the lightweight chipboard tag over the cereal box tag. 
The cereal box gives the tags added weight.
My sizzix Big Shot cut easily thru the box

After the glue dried, I punched a hole in the top of the tag, and added a large eyelet.

Chose some background paper, then once again, then using the same tag die, ran it thru the machine.
You could also do this by hand if you dont have a diecutter.

Glued the paper tag onto the chipboard layer. Let dry

I then picked out a filigree scroll die, and diecut it in glitter paper.
Glue it to the tag.

I cut out fairies from the GG Pixie Magic digital sheet. Using 3D pop dots, I adhered one fairy to each tag.

The gorgeous floral butterflies are from the Pretty Little Butterflies Digital Collage Sheet from Gecko Galz on Etsy.
I added one to each tag, as well as words from the same shop.
I pop dotted the words, to make the "pop" on the tag. I really like dimension.
A paper flower embellishment, and vintage lace completes the tag.

You could use these in your junk journals, bookmarks, gifts, or anything you can dream up


1 comment:

Thanks for visiting and leaving a comment. I enjoy reading all your comments! Come back and visit anytime.

Since this is a public blog, please remember your name and blog info is visible to all.

March Gecko Galz DT Challenge-Magical Mushrooms

 This months challenge for Gecko Galz is MAGICAL MUSHROOMS Dude! Digital Page Magical Mushroom Forest Wonderland Tea House Wonderful Dream J...