Monday, March 30, 2020

Gecko Galz March 30 Daily Challenge Pretty Birds

Another challenge over at the Gecko Galz blog!
Today is PRETTY BIRDS 

I have made a pretty birdhouse.
I recycled a salmon can, painted it in 2 shades of purple, using some alcohol inks from my stash.

Next, I decided on what bird prints I wanted to use. Gecko Galz has some fabulous ones! it was hard to decide.
I finally picked out birds from this great sheet


I printed the sheet out twice, and cut out the blue jay pic, then just the blue jay on the 2nd sheet. I then 3d it using pop dots.
I cut it down abit to fit inside the can.
I made a nest using a square of burlap, then covered it with moss.
Moss was also glued to the back inside of the can, using my glue gun.

The blue jay print was then glued to the back, over the moss.
I then glued paper flowers, in blues + purples inside the can, on the sides.
Added a feather, and some other birds cut from the same sheet.

I glued a paper flower vine around the outside of the can.
More flowers, then another bird.

Bye, bye birdie!




1 comment:

Thanks for visiting and leaving a comment. I enjoy reading all your comments! Come back and visit anytime.

Since this is a public blog, please remember your name and blog info is visible to all.

March Gecko Galz DT Challenge-Magical Mushrooms

 This months challenge for Gecko Galz is MAGICAL MUSHROOMS Dude! Digital Page Magical Mushroom Forest Wonderland Tea House Wonderful Dream J...