Thursday, March 19, 2020

Mermaid Bathing Machine Hut



I had fun creating this Mermaid Bath Hut
I got the chipboard kit from Alpha Stamps
After gluing it together, and letting it dry, I painted it all in white, except the wheels, which I painted and distressed in blue. I glued on ocean inspired papers to the sides, back and front.
I also added some paper trims.
 The roof is shell sequins I glued on.
The wheels are glued on, then I added a blue pearl in the center.
Using the same pearls, I glued 3 to each side of the stairs. Set the stairs aside till later.
For the window trims, I used a white fringe cut to size with a shell sequin valance.
The mermaids I used are these wonderful fussy cut ones from My Porch Prints on Etsy
I adhered them here and there using glue or pop dots.
On the back window, you can see a mermaids tailing hanging out,( guess she snuck in), and another is sunning herself on the rear bumper
A mermaid on both sides of the roof, with a wave on the edge.

Over the back door, I added a 3D shell sticker I had in my stash.
A touch of clear glitter glue over the mermaids tails.

Lastly, I glued the steps to the front of the bath hut.

Hope you enjoyed this tutorial of my altered Mermaid Beach Hut







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting and leaving a comment. I enjoy reading all your comments! Come back and visit anytime.

Since this is a public blog, please remember your name and blog info is visible to all.

March Gecko Galz DT Challenge-Magical Mushrooms

 This months challenge for Gecko Galz is MAGICAL MUSHROOMS Dude! Digital Page Magical Mushroom Forest Wonderland Tea House Wonderful Dream J...