Monday, May 4, 2020

Arty Divas Challenge#21 Kitten Leanns World 101


KITTEN

Isn't she sweet!
My 1st submission as a DT for the awesome ARTSY DIVAS team.

You can get this super cute image here at Leanns World 101

I made mine by starting with the sweet image that I colored using my Prisma Premier Markers

Mounted her on a piece of designer cardstock from my stash. I liked the blue colors in it, matches her hair.

A pretty pink bow was added to her headband.

Paper flowers in pink,yellow and deep rose in each corner add the finishing touch.

1 comment:

Thanks for visiting and leaving a comment. I enjoy reading all your comments! Come back and visit anytime.

Since this is a public blog, please remember your name and blog info is visible to all.

March Gecko Galz DT Challenge-Magical Mushrooms

 This months challenge for Gecko Galz is MAGICAL MUSHROOMS Dude! Digital Page Magical Mushroom Forest Wonderland Tea House Wonderful Dream J...