Wednesday, May 20, 2020

Arty Divas Challenge #25 Lee Holland Art




 Elephant with Flowers

Isnt this colored digi the sweetest?

You can gets yours here
Artystamper

I made mine into a tag. So versatile! Words or a verse can be added to use for whatever holiday or birthday

I made 2 diecut tags, using my Sizzix, the larger tag in pink pearl cardstock, the smaller in yellow pearl cardstock

I ripped a few pieces of some pretty background paper I made, and glued random pieces to the yellow tag

After fussy cutting the elephant, I used foam strips to 3d her.

Edged the yellow tag with Worn Lipstick Distress ink, then glued the tag over top the pink one

Punched a hole in the top, then tied a bow using vintage lace I dyed yellow, using dye ink spray.

Its now ready to add to a gift package or card




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting and leaving a comment. I enjoy reading all your comments! Come back and visit anytime.

Since this is a public blog, please remember your name and blog info is visible to all.

March Gecko Galz DT Challenge-Magical Mushrooms

 This months challenge for Gecko Galz is MAGICAL MUSHROOMS Dude! Digital Page Magical Mushroom Forest Wonderland Tea House Wonderful Dream J...