Sunday, May 31, 2020

Arty Divas Challenge #23 Lee Holland Art


Dragon with Peony

Isn't this the cutest dragon ever!
This sweet dragon with  digital is from
Lee Holland Art

This image is pre-colored.
Using a beautiful frame from the Gecko Galz kit Been Framed, I printed and cut out. Using Distress Oxide inks, I made a background paper to coordinate with the digi stamp.
Cut it in a circle to fit under the frame, then glued it in place.

Next, I cut out a rectangle piece of light green pearl paper. I stamped Happy Birthday all over it in Worn Lipstick distress ink. 

To put the card together,the green stamped paper was first glued to a white pearl card. I cut out die cut swirls  using dark pink pearl paper. added these on either side. Using 3D foam tape, I adhered the frame. 

With the same foam tape, I adhered the dragon. I also added a pink bow to the bottom stem, and a tiny sparkled pink gem to one of the flower centers.

The corners have another sparkle dot attached and the top of the frame features a pink and green paper flower I made.

Now the card is ready for any princess!




 
                                                     

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting and leaving a comment. I enjoy reading all your comments! Come back and visit anytime.

Since this is a public blog, please remember your name and blog info is visible to all.

March Gecko Galz DT Challenge-Magical Mushrooms

 This months challenge for Gecko Galz is MAGICAL MUSHROOMS Dude! Digital Page Magical Mushroom Forest Wonderland Tea House Wonderful Dream J...