Monday, July 6, 2020

Gecko Galz DT Aug Challenge SUMMER ROMANCE Victorian Style


When I think of romance, I think of those lovely Victorian couples, sharing a shy glance + a slight touch of hands.

I created this summer romance piece that will be made into a journal cover.

A cutout shrine was created using chipboard. I covered it in scrapbook paper.

Over the shrine cutout, I made a die cut from an window die in tan paper, then distressed it. 

The ocean scene was printed out, + adhered behind the window

The beautiful couple are from Gecko Galz. They have many wonderful Victorian digitals

The couple are 3D using pop dots

Using another die, I added the wisteria. The butterflies are from GG

Paper roses, in pink + cream

On the lower right corner I made a love letter with a metal plume pen

I do hope they fall in love....


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting and leaving a comment. I enjoy reading all your comments! Come back and visit anytime.

Since this is a public blog, please remember your name and blog info is visible to all.

March Gecko Galz DT Challenge-Magical Mushrooms

 This months challenge for Gecko Galz is MAGICAL MUSHROOMS Dude! Digital Page Magical Mushroom Forest Wonderland Tea House Wonderful Dream J...