Monday, July 27, 2020

Arty Divas DT Challenge #27



WICKED

This wicked gothic card is my 1st make this year for Halloween
The goth girl is from Kenny K stamps

I love her sassy attitude!

I used a grungy purple cardstock for my background

Layered more cardstock in black and grey that I distressed

A clock face diecut in black burlap

Another diecut on the left side cut out in a gothic scroll print

Black lace at the bottom with a scroll and skull border

I also added a plastic spider web and spider at the top for fun

Little details, like the hand, a spider, and the word wicked

My sassy goth!

1 comment:

  1. What a smashing Halloween card. Love all your detail and layout.
    Great image too that you have coloured perfectly x

    hugs sally x
    sallysbitz2.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and leaving a comment. I enjoy reading all your comments! Come back and visit anytime.

Since this is a public blog, please remember your name and blog info is visible to all.

March Gecko Galz DT Challenge-Magical Mushrooms

 This months challenge for Gecko Galz is MAGICAL MUSHROOMS Dude! Digital Page Magical Mushroom Forest Wonderland Tea House Wonderful Dream J...