Friday, July 31, 2020

Aug Gecko Galz Challenge DT Summer Romance Aug ATCs


The challenge for the Designer Team for Gecko Galz this month is
SUMMER ROMANCE

I made romantic ATCs with a comical twist

I created these ATCs using images from  The Summer Romance Collage set, you can find here

I started with a 2.5" x 3.5" piece of sand colored burlap

I then added a cut down version of the Marilyn ATC set papers

Using pop dots, I added the couples, then glued on my snarky love verses from Mischief Circus

For a last touch, I glued on plastic mini wine bottles


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting and leaving a comment. I enjoy reading all your comments! Come back and visit anytime.

Since this is a public blog, please remember your name and blog info is visible to all.

March Gecko Galz DT Challenge-Magical Mushrooms

 This months challenge for Gecko Galz is MAGICAL MUSHROOMS Dude! Digital Page Magical Mushroom Forest Wonderland Tea House Wonderful Dream J...