Saturday, July 25, 2020

Gecko Galz Summer Romance DT Challenge Sea of Love





Does love only happen with humans? In  my fantasy world, mermaids and mermen fall in love too

I created a Sea of Love box using the gorgeous Sea Of Love
 digital sheet at Gecko Galz

I started with a paper mache heart shape box.

Did an acrylic pour over the lid using white + turqoise

The swirls of these 2 colors reminded me of the ocean

Around the edges are glistening pieces of mica shell

I chose the beautiful pic of 2 mermaid lovers under the sea







Around the sides of the box I sprayed it using ocean blue spray die, then used aged brass over the corrugated part

I cut images out from various GG ocean sheets + glued them to the sides

The very bottom is texture paste with white sand + real beach glass from Nova Scotia shores


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting and leaving a comment. I enjoy reading all your comments! Come back and visit anytime.

Since this is a public blog, please remember your name and blog info is visible to all.

March Gecko Galz DT Challenge-Magical Mushrooms

 This months challenge for Gecko Galz is MAGICAL MUSHROOMS Dude! Digital Page Magical Mushroom Forest Wonderland Tea House Wonderful Dream J...