Wednesday, December 2, 2020

This is Halloween Dec 3 Challenge

 

Halloween in Dec? Absolutely!

My DT creation for the Dec challenge.

I chose this cool vintage photo design from 

liliraindesigns.blogspot.com  

Moon + Stars

I stenciled a 10" canvas with stars + modelling paste

Then I added the wood moon + stars. Painted everything white, then using distress sprays, added the background color.

Edged the canvas using distress inks + wax pastes

I also added aged brass wax paste on the moon and stars

The shadows are black matte wax paste

After distressing the edges of the photo, I adhered it to the canvas

Lastly, I took a chipboard quote chip, sprayed it with distress spray, highlighted it in aged brass wax, then glued it to the top of the canvas

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting and leaving a comment. I enjoy reading all your comments! Come back and visit anytime.

Since this is a public blog, please remember your name and blog info is visible to all.

March Gecko Galz DT Challenge-Magical Mushrooms

 This months challenge for Gecko Galz is MAGICAL MUSHROOMS Dude! Digital Page Magical Mushroom Forest Wonderland Tea House Wonderful Dream J...