Tuesday, December 15, 2020

25 Tags of Christmas Dec 15 Gecko Galz-Steampunk Tags


 Today i have made a set of Christmas Steampunk Tags

I made the tags from this Gecko Galz Sheet

Clockwork Christmas Digital ATC Set

I then cut out ladies from these 2 sheets

Ladies in Red

Visions in Green

Vintage brass clock gears on each tag

On the red tag, I added a brass propellor + the green tag, I have the lady holding a metal top hat .It is painted in black, + has a tiny brass gear and feather.

I used silk sari ribbons in rich jewel shades

Lovely Steampunk ladies all ready for Christmas


 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting and leaving a comment. I enjoy reading all your comments! Come back and visit anytime.

Since this is a public blog, please remember your name and blog info is visible to all.

March Gecko Galz DT Challenge-Magical Mushrooms

 This months challenge for Gecko Galz is MAGICAL MUSHROOMS Dude! Digital Page Magical Mushroom Forest Wonderland Tea House Wonderful Dream J...