Friday, December 11, 2020

25 Days of Christmas Tags Gecko Galz Dec 11 Believe Tag

 


Believe Tag

Do you believe in Santa? I do

An oversized Red snowflake tag from Gecko Galz you can find here

Holiday Tag Craft Kit

I then cut out images from a free sheet I got when I purchased from GG during Nov. 

I edged them in red dye ink, distressed the edges, then glued them on the tag + added a dot of 3d red enamel on the corners

Believe tag is from Tim Holtz. I edged it in red, then added 2 yellow acrylic stars on either side

Some red + gold cord and a tiny gold bell finish the tag


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting and leaving a comment. I enjoy reading all your comments! Come back and visit anytime.

Since this is a public blog, please remember your name and blog info is visible to all.

March Gecko Galz DT Challenge-Magical Mushrooms

 This months challenge for Gecko Galz is MAGICAL MUSHROOMS Dude! Digital Page Magical Mushroom Forest Wonderland Tea House Wonderful Dream J...