Tuesday, December 1, 2020

25 Days of Christmas Tags Gecko Galz Dec 4

 Who doesn't love TAGS at Christmas?

They are perfect for adding to gifts, sticking in a book, journalling + more!

This months DT challenge for Gecko Galz is 25 Days of Christmas Tags

My 1st tag is an Ornament Tag


I used a ornament shaped wood base. Covered it in red suede paper. The back has the same paper.

The image in the center is from

Ladies in Red Digital Collage Sheet

2 floral metal stampings that I painted, on the top + bottom of the pic

Edge in red glittered pipe cleaner, I also used that has my ribbon

Dangling from the bottom, is a vintage glass chandelier pendant.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting and leaving a comment. I enjoy reading all your comments! Come back and visit anytime.

Since this is a public blog, please remember your name and blog info is visible to all.

March Gecko Galz DT Challenge-Magical Mushrooms

 This months challenge for Gecko Galz is MAGICAL MUSHROOMS Dude! Digital Page Magical Mushroom Forest Wonderland Tea House Wonderful Dream J...