Tuesday, October 27, 2020

Arty Divas Nov Challenge


 This months challenge as a DT for the Arty Divas, was for these gorgeous tags from Vectoria Designs on Etsy.

I created 2 tag cards. 

My card is 2- sided Christmas scrapbook paper. I printed out some Christmas music paper on vellum in a sepia color, then tore a piece off to fit under my tag.

I added a sage green eyelet to the tag, then punched a hole in the vellum, putting the eyelet through them both.

Beautiful rich colored silk suri ribbon for bows. I them adhered the tags, with the vellum, to the card front using double sided scrapbook tape.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting and leaving a comment. I enjoy reading all your comments! Come back and visit anytime.

Since this is a public blog, please remember your name and blog info is visible to all.

March Gecko Galz DT Challenge-Magical Mushrooms

 This months challenge for Gecko Galz is MAGICAL MUSHROOMS Dude! Digital Page Magical Mushroom Forest Wonderland Tea House Wonderful Dream J...