Sunday, October 4, 2020

Nevermoredesigns Blog Challenge Oct 2020

 


This month over on the nevermoredesigns.blogspot.com

is a wicked design challenge using this fabulous Witch image.

I created a 3d canvas. The witches are printed on vellum.

I textured my canvas using rust paste + a stencil with old bricks and brickwork

The background is done in black, browns, + rust

I off centered the image, then added a harvest moon with trees 

A bit of batting in the trees to look like for or webs

The edge of the canvas is old twigs I found in the yard

A broomstick in the corner, and the chipboard word

The Witching Hour at the bottom.

Let the hexing begin!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting and leaving a comment. I enjoy reading all your comments! Come back and visit anytime.

Since this is a public blog, please remember your name and blog info is visible to all.

March Gecko Galz DT Challenge-Magical Mushrooms

 This months challenge for Gecko Galz is MAGICAL MUSHROOMS Dude! Digital Page Magical Mushroom Forest Wonderland Tea House Wonderful Dream J...