Tuesday, October 20, 2020

Be Joyful Christmas Diorama


My 1st Christmas project this year

I created a vintage fireplace scene using this wonderful 3D fireplace from Retro Art Cafe

I added a brick texture to it, and distressed it with black soot + cracking campfire paint + dye spray

The mantle on the fireplace I hand marbled, using black, white + a touch of gold paint. Glass glazed over top.


Christmas packages, a tree, candles, ( handmade), bows, A Christmas quote chip,stocking and garland

Christmas Tim Holtz paper dolls trio that I added hats to, a furry hand muff, + a gift

I made the fireplace insert using a flickering orange tealight, some flat stones I found outside, + some twigs from the yard. 

All ready for a festive Christmas!



2 comments:

Thanks for visiting and leaving a comment. I enjoy reading all your comments! Come back and visit anytime.

Since this is a public blog, please remember your name and blog info is visible to all.

March Gecko Galz DT Challenge-Magical Mushrooms

 This months challenge for Gecko Galz is MAGICAL MUSHROOMS Dude! Digital Page Magical Mushroom Forest Wonderland Tea House Wonderful Dream J...