Tuesday, October 6, 2020

Eerie Chills Card Fronts

 


I love creating card fronts. They are ready when you need a quick card to make. These would also be perfect for journaling.

I started with 2 pcs of a cardboard box I cut to 4" x 5"

I then carefully tore off the cardboard to show the corrugated cardboard underneath. You can also lightly spray it with water, then tear off the cardboard.

I like to leave some of the cardboard showing.

Sprayed them both with Black Soot + Cracking Campfire Distress Sprays to make them look rustic

The wonderful creepy digitals are from one of my fav digi shops.

KeeperoftheNest on Etsy

A haunted background, with 3d ghouls and elements

Lastly, I added chipboard Halloween words

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting and leaving a comment. I enjoy reading all your comments! Come back and visit anytime.

Since this is a public blog, please remember your name and blog info is visible to all.

March Gecko Galz DT Challenge-Magical Mushrooms

 This months challenge for Gecko Galz is MAGICAL MUSHROOMS Dude! Digital Page Magical Mushroom Forest Wonderland Tea House Wonderful Dream J...