Saturday, December 7, 2019

RETRO CHRISTMAS CARDS


Even tho I wasnt born till the late 50s, I love me some retro!
These fun Christmas retro digitals from Gecko Galz on etsy, are called Ring a ding ding
I used metallic cardstock for my base card. 
Cut out and glued the images on the card, then cut out thin strips of the metallic cardstock, and used that to make frames for my images.
I found some retro puffy stickers from my local dollar store.
The small stickers fit well around the frames and on the corners.
Wanting to add some 3d effects, I added some embellishments to match the card images.
Using the same retro digital sheet, ( I printed out 2 copies),
I cut apart some of the words to make greetings on each card.
Lastly, I used another strip pf the metallic cardstock to add to the side of each card.
A simple sentiment inside each, and they are ready to mail out.

2 comments:

  1. These Retro cards are fabulous, Kim! I love these images on the metallic card and the added embellishments and words look wonderful! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Who doesn't love a retro card? These are gorgeous Kim. Thank you for sharing your lovely cards with us at the Crafts Galore Encore “Anything Goes” December Challenge.
    Carole x DT Craftilicious Creations

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and leaving a comment. I enjoy reading all your comments! Come back and visit anytime.

Since this is a public blog, please remember your name and blog info is visible to all.

March Gecko Galz DT Challenge-Magical Mushrooms

 This months challenge for Gecko Galz is MAGICAL MUSHROOMS Dude! Digital Page Magical Mushroom Forest Wonderland Tea House Wonderful Dream J...