Friday, December 13, 2019

Twistoon Progressive Challenge-Cranky Old Lady with Sign

Im always up for a Twistoon challenge. 
This month, its a lady with a sign.
I decided to make her into a cranky old broad, bitchin about her turkey stuffing. Hehe
I colored the image with Prismacolor Premier markers.
Doesnt she look stylish in her red shoes?
I used a wood grain
stencil on the sign post to get the wood look.
The message on the sign is hand written in black ink.
I took some dark red decorative scrapbook paper and cut out a rectangle.
Added a frame with more scrapbook paper in a blue/white design
Using pop dots, I added my old lady, that I cut out, inside the frame.
On each corner of the frame, I cut out 4 snowflake circles and glued them in place.
On the back, ( not shown), I put a heavy glittered cardstock.
Punched holes on the top corners, and tied on some red elastic ribbon to make a hanger.
Voila! Cranky old lady ready to insult my next guest in my kitchen! :)
https://twistoon.com/index.php

1 comment:

Thanks for visiting and leaving a comment. I enjoy reading all your comments! Come back and visit anytime.

Since this is a public blog, please remember your name and blog info is visible to all.

March Gecko Galz DT Challenge-Magical Mushrooms

 This months challenge for Gecko Galz is MAGICAL MUSHROOMS Dude! Digital Page Magical Mushroom Forest Wonderland Tea House Wonderful Dream J...