Wednesday, June 16, 2021

Gecko Galz Monthly DT Challenge-July Sea of Dreams

 


LOVE AT THE HELM

I created this ship wheel photo frame using a wood frame + a beautiful image from this GG sheet

sea shore sweethearts

I 3d her using foam tape

I used my distress oxide sprays on the frame, then added texture pastes in patina shades

A cluster of blue cheesecloth, vintage papers, a shell, starfish, flower + a verse snippet on the bottom corner

A paper flower + brass rope anchor finish off the piece


SEA QUEEN

As soon as I saw this gorgeous image on the GG sheet

Mermaid Kingdom

I knew she would be part of my next project. I cut the image and made her bigger to make this 8" x 10" reverse canvas.

Cheesecloth, mod podge, pearl sprays + my imagination

The picture in the center that I added touches of vintage rhinestone chain, druzy, horn shells, pearls more

She is whispering to the seahorse....underwater magic I'm sure

The edges of the canvas are adorned in large shells I painted + sprayed, glass beads, pearls, a trident + rose compass and a large vintage rhinestone pretty





LOST LOVES ATC Cards

Atcs about lost love as the men sail out to sea

The ladies images are from Mystic Fantasy Collage Set

The ships are from Sail Away

The background paper is Wonderful Watercolors ATC Set

I added nautical wood accents + sticker verses

The cards have been mounted on white corrugated paper

On the backs, are the new GG ATC Backs. I used this set

Black + White ATC Backs

I think they really just finish off the cards!

Now I'm off to dream about the Sea!

1 comment:

Thanks for visiting and leaving a comment. I enjoy reading all your comments! Come back and visit anytime.

Since this is a public blog, please remember your name and blog info is visible to all.

March Gecko Galz DT Challenge-Magical Mushrooms

 This months challenge for Gecko Galz is MAGICAL MUSHROOMS Dude! Digital Page Magical Mushroom Forest Wonderland Tea House Wonderful Dream J...