Saturday, June 26, 2021

July ATC Swap/Challenge Bohemian Gypsy


July ATC Swap/Challenge theme 

BOHEMIAN GYPSY

Create 3 cards to either swap, challenge or both!

If doing both, cards to swap must be different then challenge cards

Find your inner Gypsy + have some Bohemian fun!

You must use images + backgrounds from the 2 FREE sheets below, but you can use any of your own embellishments.

I will set up a post on the Gecko Galz Facebook page. Please let me know if your are going to swap.

I will post your swap partners on July 10

For the challenge~ 1 winner will take home a $25.00 gift certificate from Gecko Galz!!!!!!!!

An album will be set up for you to post your ATCs~

To save sheets-Right click + save

Please leave a comment on this blog post, so I know you've read the rules








 

12 comments:

  1. Fabulous, I am away from home at the moment going to see if I can borrow a printer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have read the rules and would like to join in...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. !hats great Susan! Happy to have you join in the fun!

      Delete
  3. What a gorgeous collection! I will be sure to find the post to sign up. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That would be awesome Marcia. The sign up page is on Facebook, look in the Gecko Galz challenge group

      Delete
  4. read the rules hoping to do swap and challenge iam in Australia , sent a request to join the facebook group

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. sorry forgot to post under my name

      Delete
    2. Ok, have you added to the swap list! :)




      Delete
  5. Thank you very much.
    I have put my name down on the FB page :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and leaving a comment. I enjoy reading all your comments! Come back and visit anytime.

Since this is a public blog, please remember your name and blog info is visible to all.

March Gecko Galz DT Challenge-Magical Mushrooms

 This months challenge for Gecko Galz is MAGICAL MUSHROOMS Dude! Digital Page Magical Mushroom Forest Wonderland Tea House Wonderful Dream J...