Monday, June 29, 2020

Welcome to Wonderland ATC Coins DT Challenge July



New on the Gecko Galz shop are these fabulous digital ATC coin designs!
They are just as much fun to play with as the ATCs

I made mine using the new Wonderland ATC Set

Printed out and cut out ( not as hard as you think LOL)
Then I glued them onto an empty cereal box and cut out again.

Glued another digi circle to the back

I used images from all of Gecko Galz Wonderland themed digis ( she has LOTS) . Some have 3d foam behind them.

Then I added chipboard accents that I painted.
A sparkly heart here, a metal key there.

The wonderland words are fromAlice in Wonderland Quotes

Coins are great for trading or using as embellishments in your journals!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting and leaving a comment. I enjoy reading all your comments! Come back and visit anytime.

Since this is a public blog, please remember your name and blog info is visible to all.

March Gecko Galz DT Challenge-Magical Mushrooms

 This months challenge for Gecko Galz is MAGICAL MUSHROOMS Dude! Digital Page Magical Mushroom Forest Wonderland Tea House Wonderful Dream J...