Tuesday, June 16, 2020

Arty Divas Challengfe #24 GNOMES


Gnome Birthday Greetings

Who doesnt love the gnomes! I created this whimsical project using the sweet birthday gnomes designed by #Laurie Furnell Ink.



The castle is a huge 8.5" x 11"
The door is wood that I painted and stenciled to look like wood

A tiny metal bob from my stash became a door handle

Ribbons attached to balloons stream from the door.

I cut slits on the upper door and window. 
Using the delightful Gnome designs I had pre-colored using Prisma Premier markers, I added one gnome peeking out the door, and an other in the window. Balloons were also added.

On the top, is the large gnome. Colored and 3d to the front

On the bottom on either side of the door, is a gnome pulling his gifts and a cake in his wagon. 

Happy Birthday from me and the Gnomes!

The castle is from Raidersofthelostart on Etsy
Gnome designs are from Laurie Furnell Ink


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting and leaving a comment. I enjoy reading all your comments! Come back and visit anytime.

Since this is a public blog, please remember your name and blog info is visible to all.

March Gecko Galz DT Challenge-Magical Mushrooms

 This months challenge for Gecko Galz is MAGICAL MUSHROOMS Dude! Digital Page Magical Mushroom Forest Wonderland Tea House Wonderful Dream J...