Wednesday, November 27, 2019

Peace on Earth

This is a piece I just made for the November customer challenge on the GeckoGalz blog. The theme is Peace on Earth.
I created my design on a 8" x 8" tin tile. I colored the embossed design using my Premier Prismacolor markers. The center is a pc of designer paper I had. the paper is edged with a blue distress ink pad. 2 layers of a diecut frame, in 2 sizes, frame the image of the sweet girl from the Christmas Cuties GG sheet.
The edges of the die cut frames are done in embossing powders. I used pop dots to raise the image of the girl. 2 coordinating Christmas Cuties on the sides of the tile. On the bottom is diecut trees in glitter blue. I finished off the tile with a gold diecut filigree under a blue glittered chipboard Peace.

1 comment:

  1. A clever and unusual way to showcase your work, Kim! Lovely embossed frame and beautiful Christmas children images. Thanks for joining the challenge at Gecko Galz and good luck! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and leaving a comment. I enjoy reading all your comments! Come back and visit anytime.

Since this is a public blog, please remember your name and blog info is visible to all.

March Gecko Galz DT Challenge-Magical Mushrooms

 This months challenge for Gecko Galz is MAGICAL MUSHROOMS Dude! Digital Page Magical Mushroom Forest Wonderland Tea House Wonderful Dream J...