Saturday, November 16, 2019

Gypsy Fortune Booth

I think I musta been a gypsy in another life, as I love making Gypsy art.

.

The wicked Gypsy image from Gecko Galz on Etsy, was my focal point
Using a Masonite ATC Hutch Shrine Kit  from RetroArtCafe, I transformed it into a Gypsy Fortune Booth. 
I painted the inside of the booth using Art Alchemy Metallic Coral Reef
Added some black glass bead ribbon to the back
I 3D'd the gypsy image using foam dots
A crystal ball, ( large color changing marble, on a bead cap)
Miniature Tarot cards on the bottom 

A lantern and some word die cuts surround the Gypsy
I used designer papers to cover the back, sides and top.
Edged the sides in black dresden 
Your fate awaits is a paper cut with a black glitter paper behind it with 2 hand embellishments
The sides are decorated with Mystical charms and words
On the back is Oddities & a sign showing palm reading












1 comment:

  1. I love this gypsy booth! Such a lot of detail and work has gone into it's making and the result is stunning! You were a well deserved winner at the Gecko Galz Gypsy Fortunes challenge! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and leaving a comment. I enjoy reading all your comments! Come back and visit anytime.

Since this is a public blog, please remember your name and blog info is visible to all.

March Gecko Galz DT Challenge-Magical Mushrooms

 This months challenge for Gecko Galz is MAGICAL MUSHROOMS Dude! Digital Page Magical Mushroom Forest Wonderland Tea House Wonderful Dream J...