Wednesday, November 27, 2019

Miniature Winter Animal Dioramas

As you can see, I adore the digital sheets from GeckoGalz on Etsy!
I just finished making a few of these miniature dioramas using The Frosty Garden set. The images on this sheet are just too cute.
I used a salmon can for a recycle project, as well as some masonite boxes from RetroArtCafe. these containers were all the perfect size for my mini winter scenes.
I 3D'd the animals and birds so they popped on the scene. Added bits of greenery and red berries, my homemade snow, wooden details that I painted, icicles, lights, acrylic snowflakes and snowy pinecones.



These would also work great in Altoid tins 

Challenges-https://cardsgalorechallenges.blogspot.com/?fbclid=IwAR3R1z9mwNCpS_x4IjLiyapGFU0MGKY9DDK8uQfs1c8UgWJE8i1aEOekQS4

2 comments:

  1. I am in love with these dioramas! They are miniature works of art and I could spend all day looking into their depths and getting lost! :) Stunning projects, Kim! Thanks for sharing in the Gecko Galz challenges! x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful work, Kim! Thank you for sharing your project with us at the Crafts Galore Encore “Anything Goes” December Challenge.
    Carole x DT Craftilicious Creations

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and leaving a comment. I enjoy reading all your comments! Come back and visit anytime.

Since this is a public blog, please remember your name and blog info is visible to all.

March Gecko Galz DT Challenge-Magical Mushrooms

 This months challenge for Gecko Galz is MAGICAL MUSHROOMS Dude! Digital Page Magical Mushroom Forest Wonderland Tea House Wonderful Dream J...