Friday, July 1, 2022

July Gecko Galz Challenge-Wanderlust

 This months challenge on the Gecko Galz Facebook page is

WANDERLUST

I hope my projects evoke a sense of world travel


My 1st project is a TRAVEL JOURNAL



Supplies Used

Map Paper

Postcards from Abroad-GG


2. TRAVEL SUITCASE



I used a rectangle tin hinged box.

i painted it with a metal paint, before adhering

The handle is made from wire + 2 small square beads 

Now, what would you find in a travel suitcase?

Postcards, brochures, your passport, tickets

Supplies Used

Postcards from Abroad

Great Adventures Collage Sheet


3. BEACH TAG


Nothing like a glorious trip to the beach!

I used an extra large chipboard tag.

I covered it in a light blue mulberry paper, then stamped a seashell design 

I edged the tag using dk blue distress ink

Images Used

Beach Signs

Summer Splashdown Kit

I also added 3 tone blue eyelash yarn at the bottom to create waves + a few seashells






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting and leaving a comment. I enjoy reading all your comments! Come back and visit anytime.

Since this is a public blog, please remember your name and blog info is visible to all.

March Gecko Galz DT Challenge-Magical Mushrooms

 This months challenge for Gecko Galz is MAGICAL MUSHROOMS Dude! Digital Page Magical Mushroom Forest Wonderland Tea House Wonderful Dream J...