Wednesday, June 29, 2022

July Gecko Galz ATC Challenge/Swap-Treasures Under the Sea


                    TREASURES UNDER THE SEA

Julys ATC Challenge/Swap for Gecko Galz

Please come + join us!

Create 3 ATCS using the 2 sheets below. You can use your own embellishments

You can do either the SWAP, CHALLENGE or BOTH, but your challenge cards must be different then your Swap cards

You can use your own embellishments, but you must uses images + backgrounds from your free sheets

I will take names for the SWAP on the Gecko Galz Facebook page 

I will post your swap partners on July 9th

Post your pictures in the Treasures Under the Sea album that is on the Facebook Gecko Galz Challenge page

One winner will win a $25.00 shopping spree with Gecko Galz!!

Cant wait to see your ATCS!!
 







2 comments:

  1. Hi Kim, I participate in the swap. I am from Greece and I am willing to mail my ATCs anywhere in the world. Kisses!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would like to swap - i am in Aust and will post anywhere

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and leaving a comment. I enjoy reading all your comments! Come back and visit anytime.

Since this is a public blog, please remember your name and blog info is visible to all.

March Gecko Galz DT Challenge-Magical Mushrooms

 This months challenge for Gecko Galz is MAGICAL MUSHROOMS Dude! Digital Page Magical Mushroom Forest Wonderland Tea House Wonderful Dream J...