Monday, November 1, 2021

Nov GG ATC Swap/Challenge-Gnomes at Home

 

NOV ATC SWAP/CHALLENGE
GNOMES AT HOME

Sign up to either swap with a partner, or a challenge!

You must create 3 ATCs, using these 2 FREE Sheets featuring the loveable Gnomes

You can do both the swap + the challenge, but your ATCS must be different.

Sign up here or on the Facebook Gecko Galz page. On Nov 7, I will assign you your swap partners.

There will also be an album for you to put your challenge cards.
1 winner from the challenge will receive a $25 Gecko Galz shopping spree!!

When you receive your swap cards, please post a pic on the GG Facebook page

Right click + save to download sheets.











10 comments:

  1. Brilliant collage sheet and ATC cards - thank you. I'll be swapping, Kim. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are the cutest sheets! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I love Gnomes so count me in.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gnomes are adorable! Looking forward to the swap.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, I've just joined the Gecko Gals Facebook page and saw this swap, so I have posted a comment to join in with the ATC swap. I assume the deadline date for posting will be announced when our partners have been selected? Sorry, new here and just finding out what happens.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Lorraine! So glad you joined the swap. You can post your ATCS anytime this month. The deadline is Nov 30

      Delete
  6. Super sheets! Look forward to joining in...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Kim, Yes I will participate again. I remind you I am not on FB. Kisses!

    ReplyDelete
  8. ME.ME. I am in. Will ship international

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and leaving a comment. I enjoy reading all your comments! Come back and visit anytime.

Since this is a public blog, please remember your name and blog info is visible to all.

March Gecko Galz DT Challenge-Magical Mushrooms

 This months challenge for Gecko Galz is MAGICAL MUSHROOMS Dude! Digital Page Magical Mushroom Forest Wonderland Tea House Wonderful Dream J...