Monday, November 1, 2021

This is Halloween-Gravestone Magnets


This month's make as a DT for This is Halloween group on Facebook

is my Gravestone Magnets

I started with Masonite tombstones

Painted them black, then while the paint was still wet, I covered them in crinkled tissue paper. After that was dry, I trimmed the edges.

Using cutouts from my Halloween stash, I added the fun witch + Frankenstein using 3d pop dots.

I then added the wording, as well as the ravens. 

A simple magnet is attached to the black



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting and leaving a comment. I enjoy reading all your comments! Come back and visit anytime.

Since this is a public blog, please remember your name and blog info is visible to all.

March Gecko Galz DT Challenge-Magical Mushrooms

 This months challenge for Gecko Galz is MAGICAL MUSHROOMS Dude! Digital Page Magical Mushroom Forest Wonderland Tea House Wonderful Dream J...